King Coop's Fishing Charters
Welcome to King Coop's Fishing Charters! Year-round fishing from Victoria to Port Renfrew for salmon, halibut, and cod.
Boat & Gear
King Coop's Fishing Charters has a Hourston Glascraft (Sedan)
- Length: 28â€˛
- 250 4-stroke Suzuki
- 9.9 FXL Yamaha
- Scotty Downriggers and accessories
- Lawrence HDS9 – Radar, GPS, Sonar, Plotter
- Lawrence X15 Plotter
- 2 D-Class VHF Radios
- AIS Receiver
- MR3 Islander precision reels
- G-Loomis salmon rods
- Penn Reels for halibut
- Diawon (West coast halibut rods)
- Stereo with CD player
- Sirius Satelite Radio for your listening enjoyment
- And most important a clean, private on-board washroom
- Port Renfrew: June to September.
- Offshore: full day charters $1,150 for 4 anglers ($950 for 2 anglers)
- In-Shore Fishing: $650 for 6 hours, $100 per hour extra
- Victoria: October to May
- 5-hours $550, 8-hours $850
- 2-4 anglers
- Charter includes boat, bait, and professional guide.
- All prices in Canadian dollars and include 5% GST.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking.
- Visa or Mastercard accepted.
Your Guide: Bill Cooper
I started my fishing career at the age of 4 years old fishing out of the James Bay Anglers association in VictoriaĂs inner harbour with my father, Brian Cooper. At the age of eleven I started operating the boat giving me 30 years of experience to date. I have fished the Queen Charlotte Islands, along the west coast of Vancouver Island, including Nootka Sound, Barkley Sound, Nitnat and Port Renfrew, all the way down and around Victoria to Sidney. I have a passion for fishing and have been fortunate to share some very memorable experiences with many different clients and friends.
- Department of Transportation Certified and
Coast Guard Approved
- King Coopâ€™s Fishing Charters is Fully Licenced and Insured.